Sean Phillipps – Healthy Momentum is Consistent Momentum
Today, Sean encourages us in today’s 3-minute clip that if you want to go from good to great, then we need to go to from great to good.
This referring to our Sunday services as Pastors. We often focus on the great Sunday, but Sean is encouraging us to focus even more on the good Sundays.
NB: Healthy momentum is consistent momentum.
- Aim for a long run of good services.
Here are some questions to ask to determine if we are having good services:
- Did we eliminate any cringe worthy moments?
- Was the atmosphere in worship strong?
- Did everyone come prepared?
- Was the message relevant, practical and provide an opportunity for a response?
- Were the people fed?
- Did people connect?
- Are our volunteers happy?
- Are we getting better?
Remember, that if we want to go from good to great, then we need to also go from great to good – Consistently.