THE TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, A MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING FREE CONFERENCE!!!
YES, GROUP CONFERENCE 2022 REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN and with restriction lifted, we are able to accommodate more delegates. What’s more exciting is that we will be hosted in Bridge Church’s new auditorium
Our theme this year is TO BUILD… and we are delighted to announce that we have secured some world class speakers, covering the following topics:
- Pastor Oystein Gjerme – Salt City Church, Bergen, Norway
- Building Church in a Post Christian Context
- Dr. Mark Stonestreet
- Mental Health
- Pastor Phindi Mathebula
- Building a Strong South African Church
- Terran Williams
- How God Sees Women
With this in mind, please see the following very important information:
- Group Conference is capped at 500 delegates on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration fees are as follows: R850 per delegate however, should you register 5 or more delegates you will receive a 6% discount. We do realise that conference fees have increased, but this was finalised after carefully considering the following…
- We will be receiving world class input, which will be worth the investment
- We have a number of guest speakers and want to be generous when honouring them, this includes hosting them excellently for the duration of their stay with us
- We have also considered inflation, as well as the increase in food, fuel, flight and accommodation costs
- And lastly, that conference costs have not increased since 2019
- Invitations to attend conference have been extended to everyone within the life of the church.
- While we will not be providing any child care, please do note that a mothers room will be available with a live feed for moms who are breastfeeding, with infants 6 months or younger.
- All registrations are being done via Quicket and to make the registration process easier for you, please feel free to click on the REGISTER NOW button. Registrations will close on Tuesday, 4 October 2022.
- Special Mention: When completing bookings on Quicket, please ensure that each delegates personal contact details are entered correctly, so that they will be able to receive further conference communications via text. It is also essential to note that when entering delegate cell phone numbers, the first “0” needs to be replaced with the +27 code.
- Lastly, Conference will start on Tuesday, 25 October at 15h00 (delegates can starting checking in from 13h00) and will end on Thursday, 27 October 2022 at approximately 13h00.
Our sincere thanks to Ps’s Trevor and Nikki Coleman and Bridge Church, for hosting Group Conference!